Inform InView 2.0
Take advantage of the unprecedented demand for premium video dollars with our newest video advertising product: Inform InView. InView inserts a video player seamlessly between paragraphs in a publisher’s story, creating a premium viewable experience for advertisers and opening up new inventory for publisher sales teams.
The InView player is an ad experience that begins when the user scrolls the unit into view, and displays an ad experience prior to its player behavior, which mimics our Single UI product, creating new video impressions in both desktop and mobile environments. Sound is off upon ad start and can be activated by the user with a toggle on the player, and the publisher or web developer will have an option to display thumbnails as well.
77% of agencies and 70% of advertisers say the InView format–known as “outstream” advertising–will be an important part of their clients’ overall advertising portfolio going forward.
– Forrester, June 2015
- InView creates a new stream of revenue for publishers with a responsive, lightweight player that works on mobile and desktop templates.
- The InView player only activates when the player is scrolled into view, creating high value (viewability) with minimal impact to publisher layouts and page load.
- InView is extremely easy to deploy. No design work or page modification is required.
- Publisher sales teams can sell into InView immediately, creating a new opportunity for local clients.
HOW IT WORKS
- InView is a new video format placed directly between paragraphs in a publisher story template.
- The player and ad experience load when the reader has scrolled to the appropriate position on the page. Upon completion, Version 2.0 will now follow the ad experience with Inform Premium Content Single Player (with or without thumbnails).