Inform offers a groundbreaking automated video solution for digital publishers, enabling partners to optimize viewer experience and revenue with ease. Editor’s Choice allows publishers to dramatically increase video consumption by effortlessly automating the placement of relevant, engaging videos to existing stories.
What is Editor’s Choice?
The Editor’s Choice tool can automatically place relevant video anywhere on a story. Our system will also dynamically update with the most recent and relevant video from our video library as your story progresses, in order that the placement’s playlist is up-to-the-minute refreshed. Your team will maintain complete editorial control by being able to manage all automated video placements or even set a matching threshold (Good, Better, Best all having specific scoring minimums to place Editor’s Choice video).
The Editor’s Choice tool is a feature of your existing Perfect Pixel tool, and can be added to your desired article templates with one line of code in your header and another wherever you’d like a placement to appear. From there, it is only a matter of telling your Inform account manager where you’d like to turn automation on.
- Dramatically increase video views and revenue with automated, Editor’s Choice placements
- Dynamically place breaking news video in real time
- Add complementary video content to stories effortlessly
- Increase productivity and augment staff with a 24×7 automated video editor
- Deliver engaging video experiences through data driven algorithms backed by a team of data scientists and engineers
- Maintain full editorial control by leveraging existing Perfect Pixel workflows
- Easily override auto-placed video and curate preferred video from Inform Control Room
- Target automated videos to specific site sections
- Customize automation settings at a granular level
- Editorial decisions positively impact the intelligence of the product
Inform partners utilizing Editor’s Choice are seeing massive returns–over 300% increase in video views, 3X generated revenue, and 1.5X longer time spend on site.