Technical Support Engineer – Atlanta, GA
Posted November 21st, 2016
Inform attracts entrepreneurial-minded individuals, who are looking to boldly disrupt and relentlessly innovate in a fast-paced and rewarding digital media environment. We seek passionate and dynamic talent looking to join a collaborative team that provides a wealth of opportunities for career development and growth.
The Technical Support Engineer will be based in Atlanta, GA at Informâs headquarters, and will report to the VP of Engineering. S/he will primarily be responsible for supporting Informâs products and assisting The Publisher Development team with any issues they come across.
- You donât need micro managing. You can be given a task and ensure it gets completed properly on time.
- You are a team player who enjoys collaboration in an open environment.
- You can communicate technical issues to a non technical audience.
- You are eager to learn and comfortable delving into technologies that youâre not familiar with.
- You can create easy to follow internal documentation and bug reports.
- At least 2-3 years experience with web debugging tools such as DOM Inspector, Charles, Fiddler, Dev tools, etc.
- At least 2-3 years experience in a support role.
- Experience with issue / project tracking software such as Jira.
- Basic understanding of SQL queries.
- Experience with VRM software such as Oracle VirtualBox.
- Experience with AWS services.
- Experience with Akamai CDN and NetStorage.
- Experience with MAC terminal.
- Experience with jQuery and / or python.
- An understanding of Agile/SCRUM methodologies and has worked on a Scrum team.
- Experience with revision control systems such as Git.
Inform offers a unique video content syndication and advertising solution for the online media market with a centralized platform offering sophisticated news, finance, travel, entertainment and sports content. We partner with the largest newspaper, television, magazine, radio and new media properties in the country including Hearst, The New York Times, and Tribune Publishing and Broadcasting. Inform offers content from leading premium providers including The Associated Press, Bloomberg, Fox Sports, and E!Online.