Manager, Publisher Development – New York, NY
Posted June 7th, 2017
Inform attracts entrepreneurial-minded individuals, who are looking to boldly disrupt and relentlessly innovate in a fast-paced and rewarding digital media environment. We seek passionate and dynamic talent looking to join a collaborative team that provides a wealth of opportunities for career development and growth.
- Understand and effectively communicate Informâs value proposition, technology, and partnerships as they relate to growth of current and prospective publisher accounts
- Research leads (including people and organizations)
- Hands-on management of partner processes including, onboarding tickets, product implementation, reporting and proactive remediation of technical and or billing questions
- Ensure the quality of services and solutions, including satisfactory resolution of all support requests, and troubleshooting of all reporting, ad-serving, and data issues
- Provide training for new publishers; serve as the main point of contact on all partner education, troubleshooting (before support), reporting, billing, and partner-sold ad campaigns
- Proactively communicate status updates (product development, maintenance, and outages) with publishers and gather general feedback
- Utilize Salesforce to ensure all publisher information is updated and accurate
- Participate in partner meetings to understand partner goals and objectives. Team up with publisher development account leads to actively support account growth
- Own QBR presentations and perform quarterly site analyses
Skills, Experience, and Characteristics
- BA/BS required
- 4+ years overall work experience
- 2+ years of relevant industry experience, including experience in sales, business development, account management or client services within a digital media organization
- A deep understanding of the online media marketplace
- Comfortable with long hours, which do not correlate to a 9:00 â 5:00 day in a 5-day work week. Inform is live on 5,000+ partners whose sites operate 24x7x365.
- Exceptional command of Microsoft Excel and Keynote (or PowerPoint)
- Self-motivated, driven, disciplined, goal-oriented, independent thinker and a team player, who will hit the ground running
- Proven ability to handle multiple deliverables with tight deadlines, manage competing priorities, and consistently perform in high-pressure situations
- Comfortable with and excels in a high growth, evolving environment
- Is a make-it-happen person who is motivated by a sense of accomplishment and contribution. Enjoys hard work and creating solutions in an opaque industry.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, capable of conveying issues clearly, making points concisely and ensuring successful overall communication
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with all levels of management including senior executive level
- Organized with a rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence, and a positive âcan-doâ approach
- Passion and desire to play a key role in driving new business to success in the video and advertising technology space
- Must be comfortable communicating over the phone, possess the ability to listen effectively, and thoughtfully address objections
Inform is a top 10 online video property in the US according to comScore Videometrix–with an audience of over 50 million unique viewers each month. Inform’s Digital Media Exchange provides premium video content (e.g. ABC, CBS, E!, Bloomberg, Fox Sports, AP, etc.) in the news, finance, travel, entertainment, and sports verticals to over 4,000 professional publishing partners. Our technology delivers partners such as the LA Times, NY Daily News, and Dallas Morning News a fully monetized solution and brand-safe content to drive engagement and generate significant revenue at no cost. Inform works closely with top content creators to deliver greater audience exposure and brand extension through a streamlined distribution process. Inform’s demo-rich ecosystem provides advertisers with massive video preroll scale as well as efficient targeting options to reach preferred online audiences.