Manager, Publisher Development – New York, NY
Posted November 21st, 2016
Inform attracts entrepreneurial-minded individuals, who are looking to boldly disrupt and relentlessly innovate in a fast-paced and rewarding digital media environment. We seek passionate and dynamic talent looking to join a collaborative team that provides a wealth of opportunities for career development and growth.
- Support Sr. Director and/or Director Publisher Development teams while also managing your own diverse book of publisher-based business
- Represent Inform and serve as the primary point of contact for partners
- Identify, develop and maintain meaningful relationships with key contacts across multiple departments within each partnership; achieve trusted advisor status by providing consultative relationship management
Proactively communicate the Inform value proposition; educate publishers on market trends and identify growth opportunities; educate publishers on the Inform product suite
- Act as a video monetization expert and provide strategic advice to ensure product adoption, demonstrated value, increased revenue generation and partner retention
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Sales, Product Management, Engineering, Ad Operations, Finance and Support teams to deliver world-class customer service and solutions
- Effectively manage business processes, including: publisher onboarding, product implementation, proactive remediation, reporting and billing
- Communicate regularly with the Sales team to relay and understand inventory demands, identify opportunities for focus/growth and understand client feedback regarding publisher inventory
- Be the partner advocate at Inform: gather feedback and diligently relay it internally; ensure internal consideration by the respective department(s); follow through with partners to ensure seamless communication channels
- Update and maintain CRM with relevant publisher information and contacts.
- Ensure exceptional quality of services and solutions, including satisfactory resolution of support requests
Skills & Experience
- 6+ years of overall work experience, sales environment preferred
- Must have 4-6+ years of Sales, Account Management, or Business Development experience in online digital media or with advertising products
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, advertising, marketing, or business
- Comprehensive understanding of the online media marketplace
- Willingness to travel at least 20% of the time to build and grow publisher partnerships
- Exceptional math and analytics skills; ability to anticipate and act quickly in a fast-paced ever-changing environment
- Intelligent, outgoing individual with strong interpersonal skills and stellar work ethic.
- Excellent business writing, training, communication, organizational and presentation skills
- Negotiation, influencing skills and an ability to persuade at all levels of a partnership.
- Command of Microsoft office required; experience with DFP (DART for Publishers) and Salesforce.com desired
- Must posses an aptitude for technology and a curiosity for learning
Inform offers a unique video content syndication and advertising solution for the online media market with a centralized platform offering sophisticated news, finance, travel, entertainment and sports content. We partner with the largest newspaper, television, magazine, radio and new media properties in the country including Hearst, The New York Times, and Tribune Publishing and Broadcasting. Inform offers content from leading premium providers including The Associated Press, Bloomberg, Fox Sports, and E!Online.