Director, Publisher Development – Atlanta, GA
Posted November 21st, 2016
Inform attracts entrepreneurial-minded individuals, who are looking to boldly disrupt and relentlessly innovate in a fast-paced and rewarding digital media environment. We seek passionate and dynamic talent looking to join a collaborative team that provides a wealth of opportunities for career development and growth.
An experienced publisher development/sales professional with a deep understanding of the online video syndication and monetization to successfully develop revenue producing relationships with major news publishing groups. You will be responsible for calling on and building relationships with senior executives, online content managers and editorial/advertorial decision makers.
- Owned a set of strategic relationships with relevant top tier publishers; responsible for revenue growth
- Reaching or exceeding quarterly revenue goals
- Continuously evangelizing the Inform solution to the assigned market
- Lead sales efforts through all aspects of the sales cycle including relationship initiation, negotiation, and closing
- Developing and growing Inform’s market presence
- 5-10 years of successful publisher development and sales experience with a strong background in online video, analytics and monetization strategies
- Strong set of existing relationships with premium top-tier news publishers at the commercial decision-maker level including C-level and VP-level
- Experience successfully selling online digital media services and solutions that empower publishers to execute on their video and monetization strategies
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills with impeccable presentation and executive presence
- Proven track record of meeting and/or exceeding sales targets
- Excellent written, presenting and verbal communication skills
- Goal oriented personality, committed to success and a strong work ethic
- Must be comfortable calling on all levels of an organization
- Extremely detail oriented, comfortable working independently, extremely well organized, have the technical aptitude to learn new technologies
- Bachelors degree, with a focus on business preferred
Inform is a top 10 online video property in the US according to comScore Videometrix–with an audience of over 50 million unique viewers each month. Inform’s Digital Media Exchange provides premium video content (e.g. ABC, CBS, E!, Bloomberg, Fox Sports, AP, etc.) in the news, finance, travel, entertainment, and sports verticals to over 4,000 professional publishing partners. Our technology delivers partners such as the LA Times, NY Daily News, and Dallas Morning News a fully monetized solution and brand-safe content to drive engagement and generate significant revenue at no cost. Inform works closely with top content creators to deliver greater audience exposure and brand extension through a streamlined distribution process. Inform’s demo-rich ecosystem provides advertisers with massive video preroll scale as well as efficient targeting options to reach preferred online audiences.