Associate, Systems Administrator – Atlanta, GA
Posted August 3rd, 2017
Inform optimizes and automates digital publishing with proprietary video placement solutions to add highly-relevant, brand-safe content that generates engagement and revenue at no cost. Inform is a top 20 online video property in the US according to comScore Video Metrix with an audience of over 50 million unique viewers each month. Inform’s Digital Media Exchange provides premium news, finance, lifestyle, entertainment, and sports video from major media networks (ABC, CBS, E!, Bloomberg, Fox Sports, Reuters, AP) and local television stations covering all 50 states to over 4,000 of our publishing partners (LA Times, Investor’s Business Daily, TheHill.com). Inform’s demo-rich ecosystem provides advertisers with massive video pre-roll scale and efficient targeting options to reach their preferred online audience.
The Associate Systems Administrator will take a major role in providing top service, support, and administration of all
internally-facing sysetms and IT infrastructure at Inform. We are looking for a self-sufficient individual who takes pride in being literate in all IT processes he or she comes in contact with, and enjoys figuring out smart, long-term solutions to the ever-changing IT needs of our offices. This individual will be tasked with monitoring IT costs, month-to-month, and making sure our myriad systems and platforms are up-to-date and adequately provisioned.
Reports to the Lead Solutions Engineer/Systems Administrator.
- Administer Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft 365 user base and email; active directories, shared folders and calendars, etc.
- Mobile Device Administration (MDM), Network Administration and Troubleshooting
- Apple device procurement and re-purposing
- Lead migration and adoption of G Suite for Business; administration of all aspects of G Suite, from Drive to Hangouts
- Keep track of all IT and systems costs; eliminate access costs; research new systems and present reports
- Administer common storage solutions, both external and internal; VPNs, G Suite Drive
- Administer JIRA and Atlassian Cloud
- Oversee telecommunications (cable and internet) functionality; make sure that down time is kept to a minimum
- 2+ years of systems, network, device, email, and general-IT administration experience
- Experience working with G Suite for Business; Microsoft Outlook/365; Atlassian Cloud
- Should know his or her way around both MacOS and Windows
- Should be well familiar with Druva InSync and remote backup solutions, Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions, Volume Purchasing Programs (VPP), and the provision of software through device management UIs
- Experience in hardware and software procurement and allocation; licensing and contract negotiation
- Experience with the provision of telecommunications services; cable and internet
- Strong verbal and written communication capabilities; personable; will be required to keep up spreadsheets of information in Excel and write reports in Word
- Self-starter that pays attention to detail; should identify inefficiencies and solve issues on the fly